Monday, October 15, 2007


How can i get you,,how can i help you,,

if is it possible please let me guide you..



i Know you had gone and never think about me..

i know that you are busy by many things but me..


it`s not easy to see you daily without observing your details,,

i can`t wait for the rest of my life to hear only the claims,,


do u remember when u said that you love me...

I am shining like a candle in the dark,,only for improve my love to you,,


Realy it`s so difficult to forgive you,,

But it`s too hard to forget you,,,


Forgive me baby because of still loving you!!!

2 comments:

Mohamed Kamal Hassan said...

مبروك المدونة

عرفت مدونتك بالصدفة وأكيد مش هعرف أجيلها تانى بنفس الطريقة

حقيقى البوست ده حلو

ياريت تبقى تزورى مدونتى المتواضعة

:) about me .... (: said...

aiiiii ya mooony
you're senstive, emotional, lovely, i love "you" so much because you are "you".
and ofcourse i really need someone in my life to be like "moony"
yours ...MOKKA