Sunday, October 28, 2007



Have you ever feel that before ???

Have you ever feel that before ,, have u ever search for it in a store??..
Have you dream of your partner,, have u dream of him like a writer??..

Please tell me its not the truth..
I can`t imagine that this soul is Yours..

You was like the rain in a very hot day..
You could understand me without anything to say..

You cant imagine how much I miss u,,
You cant fell how much I need u,,
Only you my honey,,

You can reload my life by clicking to restart,,
You still at my mind ,, inside my blood and stay in my heart..

I am ready to sacrifice by all I plan..
I am eager to do anything only to gain..

I still have the feeling of being with you..
I still refuse anybody in anytime but you ..
And finally I realize that I like the destiny which is you !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to restart
who owns that luxurious choice
it is the life where we have to comply , is that it's wisdome , let me reply : yyyyyyeeeeeees
we just have one choice, that is our feeling
where we can remember those kind and decent people whom make our times more cheerful , and those whom were a real human .
be always happy , i think that
beautiful butterflies does not believe in tears , they only soar and sing .

Moony said...

hiiii,thx for ur lovely comment realy its a few words but its soo cute ,,hope to see ur blog ,,i try but i cant see it because u didnt publish it..and thx u