Sunday, January 13, 2008


New Start
I can say now that I know what I need exactly..
I can announce that I don’t need u anymore..i finally found what I have been looking for,,


Finally I found myself,,my soul that I thought for a while that I lost it,,
I am ready now to start a new life with new people to gain a new goal..
I will never let u the chance to destroy me, I'll never waste my time in thinking in u..


Really I have the power to refresh my life and start from the beginning ,,


You was a hope, and you still and I promise you `ll never pass this limit
I know that I took a long time to forget, but now I feel soo better than before
It a big challenge ,,but I am eager to beat and win, maybe you don’t believe, but as soon as possible you will see..


I give u many chances but u didn’t make anything,,u was static ,,negative which help me to stop thinking and took the decision to leave u,,alone ,,without saying to u anything,,


All in all I promise u that i`ll find the love with someone else in somewhere else, and finally I wana thank you for what you do while you don’t feel, you make me discover my powerful and increase my desire to face off all problem and don’t raise the white flate ,,u help me indirectly to know my point of weakness and how to defeat and start again..

REALY I FEEL THERE`S SOMETHING NEW WILL COME TO light up my world and to give me a new chance to live a calm life full of happiness and settling down!!!

1 comment:

المحرر said...

حقا بديع ماتكتبينه
يحمل روحا جديدة وثابة
ويفتح على بوابات أمل ممتدة
جميل هذه القوة النفسية
فى مواجهة العالم
كل العالم
أن نصنع فردوسنا الذاتى
ونمنحه عبقنا
وندفئه بأنفاس إرادتنا الحرة
الإرادة هى أعز الشياء
التى وهبها الله للبشر
والحفاظ عليها
زاد جديد
وأمل جديد
تهنئتى على هذه الرؤية الواضحة
وذلك الباب الذى ينفتح
رويدا لتهلى على العالم
بأضواء أقمارك
حيث الشعاعات موصولة بالليالى
التى يسطع فيها ظلك الباهر
مطلا على مريديه

تحيتى